Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Think Therefore I Am: SUPER!!

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday, I'm actually recovering from a virus- I self-diagnosed the flu (take a few course towards Nursing and I'm suddenly a MD! go figure lol)... After laying in bed for a day I got so anxious I felt like a ton of bricks fell on top of me. People joke that I’m a Super Mom; I stay home with my two UNDER TWO! I sell Pampered Chef part time, I’m in school for Nursing, I cook dinner 5-6 nights a week… all FRESH, no frozen meals, my house is ALWAYS clean, and I’m finding time to work out lately! *I’m tired just thinking about all that! Hehe. Super mom is a bit of a stretch, I'm a mom who averages 5 hours of sleep (on a good night) to get everything accomplished, but hey, I'm sure there are plenty of "us" out there. Where do I get the energy? lol. A 18 month old + But B12 Vitamins are my secrets (shhh! Don't tell anyone). But in all seriousness I’m a control freak & OVER achiever! I’m not normal… 5 days after having my second c-section was cooking and cleaning! Haha. But it’s me, and not everyone is like me, but in your own right you’re still a super mom. =) Just think it, and harmonize it “I will be SUPER…. I will be SUPER… I WILL BE SUPERRRRR”…. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment