Tuesday, July 26, 2011

FREEEE Time In The Summer Time

So I finally have a free moment- Well I'm taking a break for doing some homework, and BOTH... YES BOTH babies are sleeping (go me!).

I have been sooo busy lately, busy enjoy every second of life that is. We went to Newburyport, Allen and AJ walked around the riverfront looking at boats, while Liam and I laid on the grass enjoying a good read. We have also enjoyed some family time at cookouts, The beach, Blueberry picking, AND my house is finally clean again! lol.

I have been enjoying summer and my family so much, and attempting to relax a bit, it feels good. Last night I had my brother-in-law and his girlfriend over... who btw is super adorable <3 her.... I made Chicken Marsala which was super easy and super yummy!!!!! Check it out below, and enjoy.

Ingredients

* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded 1/4 inch thick
* 4 tablespoons butter
* 4 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 cup sliced mushrooms
* 1/2 cup Marsala wine
* 1/4 cup cooking sherry

Directions

1. In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat. Place chicken in the pan, and lightly brown. Turn over chicken pieces, and add mushrooms. Pour in wine and sherry. Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink and juices run clear.

Nutritional Information open nutritional information

Amount Per Serving Calories: 448 | Total Fat: 26.6g | Cholesterol: 99mg

No comments:

Post a Comment