Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Outfit Of The Week

As a nursing, baby-wearing, fashionista, momma I need to be comfortable, have my boobie easily accessible, and look stylish at the same time. With that said I have noticed how many mommies appreciate my take on fashion, so I wanted to begin to offer a look of the week (wishful thinking for look of the day).

Everything I wear is machine washable- Lord knows I don't have time to fit another errand into my busy life, nor the budget. I don't mind getting boogies, spit-up, crayons, and mud on my clothes, and thank goodness for spray-n-wash because everything I get on my lovely wardrobe comes out.


Here's my 1st look:

Shirt by Raplh Lauren (Marshalls)
Pants by True Religion (Marshalls)
Sweater by JCrew- outlet (Kittery, ME)
Scarf by GAP- clearance
Boots are Zara- paid full price of $100.00 about 2 years ago

ENJOY =) And have fun dressing.

PS- here's one of my favorite blogs to follow for inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. LoL, you're so funny. I love how your "boobies have to be easily accessible". I do love how you dress. I could have all the same clothes as you and still not look good in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have received the Versatile Blogger award. For more information, please visit http://www.babiesbooksandsigns.com/2011/11/blog-award.html.

    Thanks for having an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwe Lindsey thank you!!! And you look fabulous as well momma!

    ReplyDelete