Wednesday, December 14, 2011

End Of The Year! End Of the Semester!

Now that I have taken my final exam, and written my last paper- of the semester, I have all this "free time on my hands". However with children you all know that isn't much. None the less I am determined to start a nice and early bed time routine for EVERYONE in my house, including myself. I will make it to the gym at least 4 times a week.. OK that's a little excessive, even with "spare time", I will make it to the gym 3 times a week?? That sounds better. (now to seem a bite more confident on that goal) I WILL MAKE IT! I will begin my mediation I have been dying to do, which I hope will bring me inner peace, and I will finish the 3 books on my night stand that I started reading in July. These are all my new years resolution a little early I guess. But since the New Year isn't here yet I will simply call it my free time resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment