Tuesday, March 20, 2012

They Do Exsist

Have you ever met someone and got a high? Pre-mommy life I worked in a VIP lounge, I hung with the best of 'em, I rubbed elbows with A-list celebrities... and never have I been star struck, or felt so in awe. However today I met the lovely woman behind the blog Our Muddy Boots, she was such a delight, a breathe of fresh air.... I saw myself in her, and it felt GREAT!


We chatted about attachment parenting, nursing, joys, and lessons of parenting, and coming to terms to our type A personalities clashing with our new lives.


I have learned over the course of the past 2 years women need to support and encourage each other, it's so hard when you don't necessarily see eye to eye, or have the same passions as one another, but keep the faith that what you're doing as a mother is what is right for you, and know there are others out there who will support and encourage you to strive to be the best mother, wife, and friend you can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment