Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back from my hiatus

I don't know where to begin..... I took some time off to get my life in order.. establish a new routine, and well.... get my anxiety under control that is. (yes I am very open about it, and I wish more mommies would be). I've struggled with this dark burden of panic attacks for about 2 years, and I have finally found somethings that work. One of which is relaxation... hard yes with 2 children, but possible with an amazing husband.



We have also been in the process of enjoying many projects. Such as a cute little garden area for me to sit, and relax while watching my boys play.


I have also happily gone back to work part time, for those of you that have been following my blog for a while, I searched high and low, trying to find the right fit, and I finally found it. I enjoy working, I also love being home with my children as much as possible. I am not a fan of traditional child-care, and my husband and I are blessed with flexible schedules, and retired parents.

We have also decided to allow our oldest (AJ) to stay in the toddler program he has been in until December when he turns 3 (and can no longer be in that room), then we are homeschooling for pre-school with his older (4 year old) cousin.

We've been busy, yet blissfully simple. We're taking a relaxing vacation to the cost of Maine, which I will post about later, and enjoying the last of the summer with wonderful hikes, beach, and sunshine filled days.








No comments:

Post a Comment