Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Liv Well Toys.... Play well!

Now that my baby has hit the I'm-not-a-baby-BUT-I'm-not-a-toddler stage I have found myself searching for age appropriate toys. At his age a lot of his toys are diverse, yet he is still interested in playing with the plush toys he already has but it doesn't seem to hold his interest for long. What he loves most are toys with bright colors and patterns.

After much searching I stumbled upon liv.well.toys. Liv.Well Toys. has affordable, earth-friendly cloth toys for children. Their toys are designed to stimulate children's development and imagination. After reading more about this mommy who makes her toys by hand of course I had to support her! And boy am I happy I did! Liam loves loves loves his plush blocks! Even AJ (my almost 3 year old) has found pleasure in them (throwing of course!), and for once I'm ok with allowing him to play as he pleases... their plush, no one gets hurt and nothing breaks. LOL

 Here are some of the wonderful toys and books currently available for purchase:




The first 50 readers of my blog can take advantage and receive 15% their order by using code ymf15. I am also giving away 1 shop credit of $10 toward your purchase of $25 or more!!

To enter 1. follow the blog (currently followers skip this step), and 2. comment on this post why you love educational toys

2 comments:

  1. I love educational toys because I'm a big old nerd and I want to have the smartest baby ever!

    ReplyDelete