Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Beginings

As my family and I start our new year we are excited to say we are growing by one more! I am due July 23, however because I've had two prior c-sections I will go a week or two before my due date.

This pregnancy has been a difficult one thus far, I have acute morning sickness; I have lost 7 pounds and I am on anti-nausea medication as well as heartburn medication. At this point I am playing the waiting game, hoping with lots of prayer things will get better and this draining sickness will pass.

My poor boys have never watched so much television and lived in such a disorganized house. My husband has really stepped up domestically, which has shocked me.... however he has definitely expressed his desire for his "healthy" wife back (I know and you know that's his way of complaining). With that said this pregnancy has taught me to ask for help, and relax a bit with the rigorous schedule and lifestyle I set for my boys... however I know with my personality being what it is it will go back to the way things were sooner then later.

I plan to post more often this year about my pregnancy and our family. I wish everyone the best year, full of happiness, good health, and lots of love.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the bun in the oven!!

    I hope to see a lot of your maternity style on here :)

    Feel better soon doll.
    xo
    Natalie
    dishesrunwaysandbriefcases.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete