Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Leap Frog Letter Factory REVIEW

As a mom of course I TRY my hardest to limit the amount and type of television my boys watch. However I do love learning DVD's and programs. So of course when I was introduced to the Letter Factory I was very excited to try it.

The Letter Factory teaches phonic as well as assisting in reinforcing the alphabet. My 23 month old and 3 year old are both familiar with their ABC's. My 3 year can say them all, however he does struggle with recognition. This DVD has most definetely kept my
 boys attention (which is something NOT common for my boys) and after just one day of seeing it my 3 year old has already began to sound out words using the sounds he learned in the DVD.

We are off to a great start, and will share more....







I was NOT paid or given this DVD to review, I received this DVD from a friend.

1 comment:

  1. Okie dokie artichokie!

    We may watch this video at least twice a day.

    ReplyDelete